So, the posts here are not supposed to be spooky: they are simply about how incredibly super good Jesus is, and how much He loves us all. I didn't make up these posts, they are not my thoughts. I got them in order to understand few things better. And I share them for one reason, so that also you would have a better understanding.
Na, amiről itt szó lesz, attól nem kell megijedni: egyszerűen annyi, hogy Jézus mennyire nagyon hihetetlenül szuper jó, és hogy mennyire nagyon szeret mindenkit. Az itt leírt bejegyzéseket nem én találtam ki; ezek nem a saját gondolataim. Ezeket azért kaptam, hogy jobban megérthessek néhány dolgot. És csak azért írom le őket, hogy te is megérthesd ezeket.

May 9, 2018

Take it boldly, taste it boldly

We can not even imagine what Jesus is doing for us. But sometimes we can get a glimpse of what He's working on in the background for our benefit. Sometimes the unexpected turn of events shows us what He is doing for us. Sometimes He uses others to give us wisdom in order to solve difficult situations. And sometimes He really allows us to see what He's doing for us.

The other day He showed me how He solves our problems. I saw a very interesting picture in which I stood in the front of Jesus with a handful walnuts in my hand. Nuts mean problems, because they are very difficult to open. You won't do it with your bare hands.
I gave this handful of walnuts to Jesus. He turned away and all I could see was that He was doing something with them. And when He turned back, it was not a few walnuts in His hands any more, but slices of bread with nutella and minced walnuts on the top of them :) The finest thing in the world :)
He gave this back to me. I gave Him problems, He took them and He made the most delicious thing out of them. He gave this back to me.

Think about it, if you have any problems, then Jesus wants to solve it for you. If you get stuck in anything, He wants to advise you how to move on. All you have to do is to admit that you can not solve the situation alone and ask Him to give you a solution. It may not come right away, but it will come. And it will arrive just in time. And the solutions of Jesus are not just any solutions. His solutions are brilliant. His solutions are sweet, as delicate as your favourite food. So take it boldly and taste it boldly.

No comments:

Post a Comment