So, the posts here are not supposed to be spooky: they are simply about how incredibly super good Jesus is, and how much He loves us all. I didn't make up these posts, they are not my thoughts. I got them in order to understand few things better. And I share them for one reason, so that also you would have a better understanding.
Na, amiről itt szó lesz, attól nem kell megijedni: egyszerűen annyi, hogy Jézus mennyire nagyon hihetetlenül szuper jó, és hogy mennyire nagyon szeret mindenkit. Az itt leírt bejegyzéseket nem én találtam ki; ezek nem a saját gondolataim. Ezeket azért kaptam, hogy jobban megérthessek néhány dolgot. És csak azért írom le őket, hogy te is megérthesd ezeket.

September 30, 2011

Let me tell you a secret

Hmmm, I wish everyone could see Jesus' amazing joy and love as He awaits us in heaven. I wish everyone could see how much He is looking forward to see us. I wish it would be obvious for all of us how much Jesus wants to be with us: with all of us! He doesn't want anyone to miss this joyful life. He wants also you to be there. I wish you knew how it feels when you arrive and He embraces you and you immediately know you are in the best place. You will know immediately that in all your life you dreamed only about this moment. You've searched all over this feeling. This security, this love, this truth. But probably no one told you where to find it.
I wish I could tell the joy on the face of Jesus when you arrive to heaven. As you run through the finish line and you see the checkered flag waving just like in formula 1, you will surely know it's not a boring eternity that awaits you there. You've never played as much as you will there. You've never felt yourself so easy and carefree as you will there. You have never felt such peace what awaits you there. You've never had that kind of joy what is going to be there.

If you think life is only what you see now, then let me tell you a secret. It's a secret because unfortunately it's been hold back by those who are supposed to proclaim this in those buildings with the bells. So let me tell you that life here on Earth compared to life in heaven is like the most beautiful beach on Earth compared to a small grain of sand of the coast itself. You can observe that tiny grain of sand but if you see the whole picture, you won't look at the sand but the amazing clarity, the wonderful colors and the indescribable freedom.

And of course I know that we are not here on earth by chance, you weren't just dropped here randomly and nor was I. I know that I have lots of things to do here, but I look forward to be there in heaven. I'm looking forward to hang around with the creator of the universe. And you know He's so loving and He loves to laugh a lot.
Hmmm, I'm looking forward to make Him laugh! I'm looking forward to see the joy on His face and the radiant love in His eyes!

If only you knew how many things He would do for you! Moreover He's already done many things in order to share this indescribable life with you. Now it's only up to you: if you accept it, it all can be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment