So, the posts here are not supposed to be spooky: they are simply about how incredibly super good Jesus is, and how much He loves us all. I didn't make up these posts, they are not my thoughts. I got them in order to understand few things better. And I share them for one reason, so that also you would have a better understanding.
Na, amiről itt szó lesz, attól nem kell megijedni: egyszerűen annyi, hogy Jézus mennyire nagyon hihetetlenül szuper jó, és hogy mennyire nagyon szeret mindenkit. Az itt leírt bejegyzéseket nem én találtam ki; ezek nem a saját gondolataim. Ezeket azért kaptam, hogy jobban megérthessek néhány dolgot. És csak azért írom le őket, hogy te is megérthesd ezeket.

March 21, 2010

Hi all!

Well yeah, for a while I've been thinking about starting a blog. But somehow I always got to the thought that my previous one was an incredible personal failure. So no way, no-no.
But what I've been experiencing recently is no longer a private matter and I think this must be shared.

So, the posts here are not supposed to be spooky: they are simply about how incredibly super good Jesus is, and how much He loves us all. He loves you and me and everyone else with the same love. But really, He loves us very much! :)

And what I really want to write right now is how He has shown this personally to me again in the last weeks. And this touched me super intensively! This was a very wonderful experience. So last week I was standing at the congregation at an altar call and there was the cross over the pulpit against me. A simple wooden cross. While worship was going on I watched the cross and I just saw Jesus on the cross. He was not there physically but I saw Him. And I saw His body full of wounds and bleeding all over His body. His body was tense and trembling because of the pain...
Then I saw His face. And I understood in spirit what He did for us when He died for us. I could see the pain on His face and in His eyes, but He was calm! It was as He would say:
"Everything is all right! I've done it for you.
Everything is all right! Everything is all right!"

...

translation in process

No comments:

Post a Comment